Powered By Blogger
WELCOME EVERYONE

Friday, March 5, 2010

Grown Up to Fast

To my parents.
I have some things,
We should’ve discussed earlier.
Mom,
I wish you would’ve tried.
Dad,
Why the hell did you die.
It was always her fault,
Then it was his fault.
You drank, smoked,
Oblivious to the world, the pain.
Abusive to the weak,
She didn’t know how to think.
I’m your baby boy.
Well the baby raised his mom,
So who is the baby?
You brought in the money,
Legal business, illegal business.
You raised your blood,
Your only son,
Around the world you lived in.
Then when you died dad,
I changed.
That world was gone.
When you left mom,
I changed.
Now I’m grown up,
I wish you both well.
Being my parents,
I will always love you,
No matter how many times I said I hate you.
Everything that has been in my book of life,
I learned from,
The school of hard knocks you enrolled me in.
For that I owe you both thanks.

Love,
Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment